What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When registering or subscribing to services on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address.
- We dont allow users to visit our site anonymously except for public policies and members chosen settings as public. Our members can set privacy settings for their information as public, members only and only me. Members have total control of their information privacy settings.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website contents based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other organization for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for information processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our services, in addition to receiving occasional organization news, updates, related service information, etc.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site and our systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information regarding your request.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We may share information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and comply with our policies.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data and the security of your data.
- we take information and data security very seriously, and we utilize multiple layers/security controls to to protect your information.
- When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for \"https\" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.